Monday, December 15, 2008

I passed!

I just finished my hardest semester of school so far and if it gets any worse I don't know what I'll do! I took Business Law, Business Comm, Computer Apps, Calculus and Accounting-I was told not to take the last two together, but I did anyway-I'm a glutton for punishment. B. Law and Comm. are upper division level classes and I got As-the rest were my last lower division classes and I was praying to pass them! I honestly thought I was going to make Ds-which isn't passing anymore-but I somehow got it together right at the end to put out some Cs! Next semester isn't looking any better (ACCT 2. Computer2, Marketing, Stats, Managment, and maybe one more?) Sorry for the downer post-I probably sound like a really pessimistic person-I'll have a more postivie one closer to Christmas!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations on passing your classes. I bet your glad it's over! Good luck with your next semester! I bet you'll do great! Merry Christmas!

[Morgan] said...

downer? harldy.
amazing? more likely.
nice work!