Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas...a little late

I was in Texas this Christmas, Ryan and I switch every other year and it was our second time to go to Lubbock. It was a great trip and I got to see my MoMo and GenGen (that is what I call my grandparents), my aunt, uncle and cousins that I almost never get to see. We always get together (15 total) Christmas Eve and eat, take a group picture and open gifts. Santa still comes Christmas day-my mom still writes from Santa on the packages- I got an AWESOME gift from Ryan! He is the best and really tried to make it a surprise but if you know me I am a snoop! I hate that I am and will try to do better because I can't act as excited and I ruin the surprise-I did the same when I got engaged but that time Ryan really hid the ring well! Anyway I had I great Christmas and I hope you and your family had one as well!

No comments: