-I haven't looked at blogs or have posted anything in forever! A lot has been going on since the last time I posted. I went to Texas for Thanksgiving and met up with my sister. We stayed at my grandparents and ate way too much! I honestly gained 10lbs in a matter of 5 days, but lost half before going to the doctor! Thank goodness!
-Ryan and I spent Christmas here this year and had a great time spending the holiday with my grandma and his family. We did miss seeing my family but the next week we had our Christmas with them and had a wonderful time!
-After Christmas my girlfriends from high school and I went on a little over night trip to Helen and had a fun girl's getaway. We crammed 6 girls and luggage into one jeep and lucky for me I talked them into giving me the front seat, since sitting in the back is very uncomfortable when one is 8 months preggo! We had a really nice cabin and ate lunch in town and walked around to the different shops.
-School has started again! Yay, my last semester is finally here! It will probably be the most stressful and hectic one but I will be so happy when I'm finished in about 104 days...I'm not counting or anything :)
Pregnancy update:
I am 38 weeks and becoming more nervous! Of course I am also excited but knowing that I am going to be responsible for another human being is a little scary! I'm not so worried about the labor part (maybe I should be more so) because I know that part will end. I also think going to the birthing class helped me feel more at ease about the whole 'process'.
I have had some crazy pregnancy dreams! I don't want to say what happened in them because it is a bit embarrassing but I do have to say if you mess with me in my dreams you will get hurt! I have been absentminded about everything! I forget where I put my keys, phone, and will forget what I was thinking about like 5 times a day! The baby is still very active, especially after I eat or late at night...does that mean she'll be a night owl?
I get asked this all the time "have you picked out a name yet?" and the answer is no. Sorry I haven't even been thinking of names recently. Ryan and I have a list that we are going to take to the hospital and we'll decide when we see her. I just can't name her until I see her. I wish I could like everyone else, but if I had trouble thinking of what I was going to name our dog then I am defiantly going to have trouble naming our baby.
Anyway, over the break Ryan put trim up in the nursery and painted it for me. He did a great job and I am glad he is so handy, because it probably would have cost us a pretty penny for a professional! The nursery isn't finished but it is a work in progress! I also have a friend who is going to help me paint some canvases to hang in the room.
**I'll post some pictures soon of all the things I mentioned above soon, because isn't that the best part of blogs? Looking at the pictures?!**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where are the pictures??? did you get my present?
I am so excited to have babies that are so close in age. It will be so much fun! You will be a great mother. You will be amazed at how naturally it comes...well maybe not all of it, but a lot of it.
it has been a really long time! what a great update. good luck in the next few weeks! i can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment